Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Fundraising Idea Worth Exploring

So now that you've looked over all the possible websites how do you know what to raise money for? There are so many different types of fundraising.

Did you know that you can raise funds for all of these areas.

Animals, Business, Charity, Community, Competitions, Creative, Events, Faith, Family, National News, Newlyweds, Travel and Wishes.

My two favorites are:


Mainly because I have a passion for adoption and for those who are sick and need help (especially children). Did you know that you can use these sites for you own illness fundraising as well? Certainly fundraising sites are there to assist at anytime.

I'm just excited about having this blog and helping people explore their fundraising ideas.

A thanks to you GoFundMe.com for letting me use some of there pictures for this blog.

1 comment:


  1. Really ,This is a wonderful post about a fundraising idea worth exploring. I enjoyed the information lot. I will bookmark this page. Thanks for sharing this important information.More information check out :Fundraising Ideas for Churches

    ReplyDelete